ALWAYS TRY TO BE BETTER


It's world in into going to work or choose only one your life a purpose. sometimes, happy, cry, cool, and  to be better my heart. i know, all the people like a life together not individual. something  i feel, however almost to finished for my life. Seven  years ago, i like happy, shy and not confident. so, my heart feel a be better, enjoy becouse i didn't have object for life. 

i have many friends too always believe with me. i'm enjoy together with them. the real, we are be diffirent from tribe, race and religion. but i consider, we are my family or friends vary unic friends seriously, but friends are key one from our heart is honesty.
they made me the spirit for be acquainted with all people were differen around, and  smile. they  made me always happy or enjoy.




my life was in home and in school never to know activity internal in school. i was passive a class senior high school. my parents is never carry me or remember activitity in school, becouse someone i played altit table tennis be able winner in papua province and nasional evant.

when, i become junior high student and senior high student, only would to diligently with my non academic talen. i'm not smart in mathematic study and my hobby studied a biology, becouse biology is knowledge about human, natural, and animal some such as importen knowledge in world. it made me happy and i liked knowledge definite, but that all talk other my life.


my parents only focus my non academic sektor, now that moment, i have purpose in my life, i would try to activ organisation study in university . i want more intelligent, . one yeard ago, be sorry myself only, becouse i naver to try for activ ity other and now i would try to join organisation. so, join a two organisation internal and eksternal. i'm many follow organisation in the campus, becouse campus is my activity and experience in my life. so i want know about organisation have purpose for generation future many caracteritic in organisation have character such as diffirent ideoligy, diffirent people, diffirent though. we shoul some  a organitation purpose along with vision and mission leader.

Crystalaw.blogger.com

Menulis bagi saya adalah sebuah ungkapan hati dan pikiran yang tidak dapat diungkapkan dengan kata-kata yang indah. Menulis menjadi temanku dan cara untuk mencari sebuah ketenangan dalam jiwa.

No comments:

Post a Comment